Monday, December 27, 2010

Blogging For Car Repairs

Today, with great enthusiasm, I begin my latest endeavor, which is to become a world famous blogger.  I do so after carefully researching all the information that is needed to ensure a writer's success in this field.  This is done by reading a book entitled, "Blogging for Dummies," which my oldest daughter thoughtfully provided me with for Christmas.  It is filled with all the components one needs to be familiar with before one even begins to blog.  I know this, not because I read the book, but because my daughter told me that when she gave it to me.  I, myself, read 3 or 4 pages, and from that was able to surmise that the rest of the book was really unnecessary in my case, because I didn't know what most of it meant anyway. And so I begin, an almost famous writer striving to entertain the masses with my fascinating insights. I realize that it may take a little while for the masses to find me, but I am a patient woman and am willing to wait the 3 or 4 days necessary for everyone to hear about me.
Everyone.....Welcome to my world!

2 comments: