Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TO RUSSIA, WITH LOVE

I started my blog on December 27th, 2010, and the majority of my readers are from the United States.  The second country, from which I have the most return visitors, is Russia, followed next, by readers from Germany.  I just wanted to thank everyone, from all the many different countries that read "Fireflies and Tuna Cans," for taking the time to read my blog.  I am delighted that you would do so, and humbled to think that the stories I have posted would be of interest to you.  I like to think that it is because each of us, no matter what country we may reside in, share a common experience between us; the love for our families, and a sense of humor about  the little things in life.  Once again, thank you for visiting my blog...it is greatly appreciated.  Blessings to you all....Amycita 

No comments:

Post a Comment